The Old Man: Episode 1 The Old Man: Episode 1

Hilarious

This is a pretty funny flash. Keep it up man. I think you did a good job of the story telling and your sound work was awesome. You should make some more The Old Man series.

Taegukgi Taegukgi

I thought it would be related to the movie but..

it was all good anyways.

Stick-Mafia Stick-Mafia

cliched

I played around with this same idea long ago and it just seemed like a cliche so I decided to drop it. But you're visualization is quite decent. But remember, nobody wants to see an unfinished movie.

MephistonX responds:

yer thanx man

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

No story = no 10

I admit that the animation is fly and all that shit, but as long as there is no story in it, there's no way I'd give anything a 10.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Simplay awe inspiring

Good solid, consistent animation is a key to perfection that all flash artists strive for. And you got it down. Good job. Are those hand drawn back grounds? Nice. You have a good career ahead of you. Keep flashin.

College University pt 8 College University pt 8

Not that good.

It's too long, and the jokes aren't funny at all. All in all, I stopped watching what was approximately 1/4 of the way.

Ravencross Teaser Ravencross Teaser

A teaser?

Isn't it illegal to upload a teaser? I think I read that somewhere. Oh well, I guess I misread or something.

Cowboy Bebop v 2 Cowboy Bebop v 2

This is a disgrace to the cartoon.

If you wanna honor Cowboy Bebop, DON'T make a crappy ass flash like this. Just keep it to yourself.

UGLY UGLY

Everyone should enjoy it?

Dude, you have a sick twisted mind. You're screwed up in the head. I dunno what compelled you to make a flash about such a grotesque subject. I mean, the guy FREAKIN CUT OFF THAT LITTLE GIRL'S FACE! I mean, does anybody not see anything wrong with that! COME ON!!!

Just kidding man, you're alright. Nice flash.

Counter Terrorism Unit Counter Terrorism Unit

Why the hell would neone give this over 4?

The whole thing was pretty damn crappy. I mean its just some parts with no arms or legs just floating in midair. I could have made this in 20 minutes. The only good part was where the that swat guy pulls out those revolvers. Thats all.